Hybrid Pharm Walk-in Clinic is a private, fee-for-service clinic open to all ages. We offer fast, easy, and convenient access to non-urgent care, assessments, and treatments.
To provide you with fast, efficient, and high-quality care.
Hours of Operation
10 a.m.-4 p.m. on Friday (This is subject to change.)
Our team is well equipped to handle a variety of medical conditions.
Our acute care services range from ear-nose-throat infections to more complex procedures.
Click here to view our list of services
One concern per visit
- Minor infections (Ear, sinus, throat, urinary tract infections)
- Skin concerns (Acne, cold sores, ringworm, minor burns, scraps, lacerations including those requiring suturing, bites, rashes, warts, skin tags)
- Minor illnesses (such as ear flushing)
- Acute musculoskeletal (Minor sprains, gout flare-up)
- Sexual Health (Screening, PReP, contraception, and pap smears)
- Gynecological (HPV wart treatment, bacterial vaginosis, vaginal dryness, contraception including Nexplanon implant insertion or removal)
- Gastrointestinal (Reflux, hemorrhoids)
- Prescription renewals (Up to 3, no controlled medications)
- Wellness (Prescriptions for paramedical services, compression socks, custom orthotics)
- Specialist referrals
- Sick notes (Up to 3 days)
- Screening and preventative care (Tuberculin skin testing, immunization titres)
- Vaccinations for southern travel (not overseas)
$55.00 per assessment (1 concern per visit) All services are subject to HST
* Please note that we will try our best to accommodate all patients, however, we cannot guarantee wait times and/or appointment length.
- Laceration repair with dermabond or sutures — $30
- Skin Tag Removal (up to 5) — $30
- Copies Or Transmission Of Patient Records — $0.10/page
- Cancellations (within 1hr) or No-Shows — $27.50
- Late Payment 10% A Month
*Additional fees may be required for more complex cases, which will be discussed during your visit.
You are welcome here, but our services are limited.
You cannot submit the cost of your visit to RAMQ.
Any investigations ordered will be an out-of-pocket expense.
Any referrals will be your responsibility and are likely only eligible for private clinics in Quebec.
- If you are experiencing a medical emergency, please go to your nearest hospital or call 9-1-1. Medical emergencies may include but are not limited to: chest pain, difficulty breathing, uncontrolled bleeding, a fracture, or a significant allergic reaction.
- If you are feeling sick, please wear a mask to protect our staff and fellow patients. We encourage you to wash and sanitize your hands to reduce the spread of infection.
- If you do not have an appointment, you may wait in the clinic room as directed by our team. Appointments will take precedence, and we are unable to guarantee wait times. It is always our goal to reduce wait times, so booking an appointment through our website is highly encouraged. Please note that our healthcare team reserves the right to stop accepting patients at any time due to excessive volume or unforeseen circumstances.
- Controlled medications are not prescribed in our clinic; this includes narcotics, benzodiazepines, stimulants, or testosterone. Please seek the advice of your primary healthcare practitioner.
- Please bring proof of your medications for any visit relating to renewals.
Service and Fees
- We are a private healthcare clinic, and we do not bill the province for any healthcare-related services. We charge a $55.00 service fee. Additional fees will apply as listed under our fee schedule.
- To maximize patient care, we ask that you call 613-695-4923 to cancel your appointment no later than 24 hours prior to your scheduled time. If you cancel your appointment within 24 hours of your scheduled time, you will be subjected to a late cancellation fee of $27.50.
- You will be provided with a service invoice to claim as medical expenses for taxation purposes.
Respect for Our Medical Team, Patients, and Property
- We provide a clean, caring, and respectful work environment. We expect the same in return from our patients. Abusive language or aggressive or disruptive behavior toward our healthcare team or other patients will not be tolerated and will be subject to dismissal. Please pick up after yourself and place trash in the nearest trash can. Any refusal to leave the premises will be escalated to the police.
- Help keep our clinic and restrooms clean. Please pick up after yourself and dispose of trash in the nearest bin.
- Removal of any items from exam rooms or waiting rooms without consent is theft and will be appropriately handled by our staff and/or police.